Janarlee Lodge - Obedience and Show Training
Tel: 0439 621 518
Janarlee Lodge is more than a dog boarding facility and pet minding service. We provide first-class obedience and show training to help get the best out of your dog. Our experienced instructors have worked in the industry for many years and provide a caring and nurturing environment for your dog as well as assisting you with your handling and presentation skills.
- Having problems with man's (and woman's) best friend?
- Does he/she jump up, dig, pull on the leash or bite?
- Does he/she have anti-social, aggressive or just generally inappropriate behaviour?
We can help.
Make a special booking with us or whilst your little mate is holidaying with us we can gently teach him/her to be better behaved. We can also help you to train your own dog.
- Behaviour assessment and management
- Obedience training - basic to advanced
- Puppy training
- Boarding with training (includes 2 lessons - 1 @ pickup and follow up lesson)
- Day Care with training (includes lesson @ pickup)
ALL BREEDS, ALL AGES
No harsh methods - all positive reinforcement used.
GROUP AND PRIVATE LESSONS AVAILABLE WEEKDAYS AND WEEKENDS.
Our show training classes are on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Experienced show trainer Anne Brown will assist with all your questions on showing your dog and will smooth out your problems with training.
Areas covered include:-
- Training on lead
- Gaiting your dog
- Show stance
- Ring procedures explained
Patience and fun are the keys to show training.
Undertaking the exercises required in the show ring in the relaxed environment of Janarlee Lodge will give you and your dog confidence.
Group classes and private lessons are available.
Before you exhibit your dog, you must be a member of Dogs New South Wales.
Their contact details are :
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 02 9834 3022 or 1300 728 022
If you have any queries, please contact Janarlee Lodge on ph:- 0439 621 518, or email:- firstname.lastname@example.org