Janarlee Lodge - Boarding
Dogs live in the present or 'now'. They need exercise, mental stimulation and good food as well as affection. So to satisfy this need we at Janarlee Lodge make sure their day is full of activity - both physical and mental. So by bedtime they are tired, content, well fed and fulfilled. When they awaken well rested in the morning they are ready for another day of fun.
Lots of socialising and fresh country air:-
- Janarlee Lodge is set on 5 acres of fun runs and exercise paddocks for the very active or the walk and sniff browsers.
- Dam or pool for the water lovers
- Sawdust heaps and sand piles for play
- Dogs are outside all day unless the weather is really inclement
- Water piped underground (for cooling) to drinking fountains in runs
- Paddle pools in runs for splashing about and cooling off
- Shelters are in every run
- Exercise is off the lead in controlled groups
- And to top it all off, people to administer pats and cuddles and throw sticks or balls to play "fetch"!
Good quality healthy meals:-
- Fresh chicken or beef mixed with vegies and a serving of dried food on the side. Fish is also available
- Owners may supply own food if desired. Please note that this attracts an additional fee
Air Conditioned Indoor Sleeping quarters:-
- Spacious, secure, fully insulated and enclosed for protection from the elements such as thunder storms.
- Dogs will sleep separately unless otherwise requested.
- Trampoline beds supplied with a snuggly blanket to curl up on.
- Owners may supply blanket and/or soft bed at own risk - a smell from home is comforting.
- Kennels disinfected, hosed and vacuumed daily
- Water bowls cleaned and filled with fresh water daily
- Outdoor sleeping on request
Grooming available at additional cost.
All medications happily administered with diligence. (Fees apply)
If the dogs are happy - we are happy! And the owner can have a holiday without worrying about their beloved pet/s. However we welcome checkup calls to ease the concern.
Inspections between 10am & 12noon or 2pm & 4pm are most certainly welcome - we would suggest everyone inspect the kennels and meet the carers they are thinking of lodging their pet with.
Telephone: 0439 621 518
Hold your mouse over the thumbnails to see an enlarged photo